With your $25.00 membership, (due annually on May 1st) you will be supporting our environmental initiatives, gain access to the latest lake information and events and develop lasting friendships. Your membership also provides:
- Participation in our annual 2 day Regatta for members and guests.
- Supply of the equipment for volunteers to place safety markers around the lake.
- Supports environmental programs such as water monitoring, Loon surveys and others.
- Communication including Newsletters, Website and Facebook page.
- Membership in the Federation of Ontario’s Cottagers Association (FOCA) which represents waterfront residents’ interests at the Provincial level.
- Representation at the Havelock Melmont Methuen Lake Association.
- Representation of our lake’s interests at Local Township Council.
- Monitoring and Communication with Covia mine.
- A voice and a vote at the general meeting.
- Other programs and improvements as funds permit.
You can pay your $25.00 annual Association Membership fee by:
- Sending your completed form and a cheque payable to LKRA to:
Lake Kasshabog Residents Association
P.O. Box 858, Havelock, Ontario K0L 1Z0
- Sending an e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org with your cottage address in the comments. Then send an email to email@example.com with your cottage address and the other details required on the form, or download the form below and attach it to your email.
- Paying at in-person events. (Forms and envelopes will be provided.)
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD FILLABLE PDF FORM