2020 PHOTO CONTEST
We are looking forward to more great submissions from Lake Kasshabog Residents Association members.
The winning photos will be used to create a Lake Kasshabog calendar that can be purchased at the Regatta, Stoney Point Marina (after Saturday, August 1st) and from LKRA volunteers. We will also feature the winning photos on Kasshabog.ca and include some of the photos in next year’s newsletter.
• You must have taken the photo you submit (amateur photos only)
• Digital entries only. The entries must be sent electronically as jpeg files and should be at least 5 megapixels or 2560 x 1950 pixels with image setting of high.
• Each photo can be entered in one category only.
• Maximum of 8 entries per cottage. Entries can be all in one category or any combination of categories.
• Judges and immediate family are kindly asked not to submit entries.
• Please ensure that you have the consent of all persons appearing in the pictures.
• By submitting the photos you agree that they can be reproduced by in the LKRA calendar and publicly displayed.
• Life on Kosh – pictures of friends, family and the cottage
• Pets – pictures of furry friends enjoying life at Kosh
• Landscape – land, water or sky are predominant
• Action – high energy photos taken at the cottage
• Nature – pictures of the wildlife that share the lake with us
Submission: Email your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org by June 30, 2020
• Send one picture per e-mail (due to file size)
• Identify the category you want the picture entered in, a short description of the picture, your name and cottage address (e.g. 123 Fire Route 75)
• A panel of judges will judge the pictures on the basis of originality, creativity, uniqueness and relevance to the submission category
• The winning pictures will be featured in the 2021 LKRA calendar
We had some fantastic entries last year, (you can view them here) so let’s see if we can surpass that this year! We can’t wait to see your photos and memories of our beautiful Lake Kasshabog!
Thank you and good luck to all of our participants!