With your $25.00 membership, (due annually on May 1st) you will be supporting our environmental initiatives, gain access to the latest lake information and events and develop lasting friendships. Your membership also provides:
- Participation in our annual 2 day Regatta for members and guests.
- Supply of the equipment for volunteers to place safety markers around the lake.
- Supports environmental programs such as water monitoring, Loon surveys and others.
- Communication including Newsletters, Website and Facebook page.
- Membership in the Federation of Ontario’s Cottagers Association (FOCA) which represents waterfront residents’ interests at the Provincial level.
- Representation at the Havelock Melmont Methuen Lake Association.
- Representation of our lake’s interests at Local Township Council.
- Monitoring and Communication with Covia mine.
- A voice and a vote at the general meeting.
- Other programs and improvements as funds permit.
You can pay your $25.00 annual Association Membership fee by:
- Sending your completed form and a cheque payable to LKRA.
Lake Kasshabog Residents’ Association
P.O. Box 858
Havelock, Ontario K0L 1Z0
- Placing your payment in the Drop Boxes located at Stoney Point Marina and the library. Forms and envelopes are also provided at these locations.
- By sending an e-transfer using the email address email@example.com.
Then send a separate email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the security password you used and all of the information that is required on the form below even if you think it may already be in our database.
Please send address changes and email changes to email@example.com
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD PDF FORM