LAKE KASSHABOG 2019 PHOTO CONTEST
We need volunteers to assist the LKRA with the photo contest this year. if you can spare some time to coordinate this fun event here on Lake Kasshabog, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The contest is open to cottagers who have paid their 2019 membership fees by June 30, 2019.
The winning photos will be used to create a Lake Kasshabog calendar that can be purchased at the Regatta or Stoney Point Marina. We will also feature the winning photos in next year’s newsletter and on Kasshabog.ca.
We need volunteers to assist with the contest. Please email email@example.com.
The rules of the contest are:
- Paid 2019 membership fee of $20 by June 30, 2019. NO EXCEPTIONS
- You must have taken the photo you submit (amateur photos only)
- Digital entries only. The entries must be sent electronically as jpeg files and should be at least 5 megapixels or 2560 x 1950 pixels with image setting of high.
- Each photo can be entered in one category only.
- Maximum of 8 entries per cottage. Entries can be all in one category or any combination of categories.
- Judges and immediate family are kindly asked not to submit entries.
- Please ensure that you have the consent of all persons appearing in the pictures.
- By submitting the photos you agree that they can be reproduced by LKRA in the calendar and publicly displayed.
- Life on Kosh – pictures of friends, family, pets and the cottage
- Landscape – land, water or sky are predominant
- Action – high-energy photos taken at the cottage
- Nature – pictures of the wildlife that share the lake with us
- Email your entry with the attached jpeg to firstname.lastname@example.org by June 30, 2019
- Send one picture per e-mail (due to file size)
- Identify the category you want the picture entered in, a short description of the picture, your name and cottage location (e.g. 123 Fire Route 75).
- A panel of judges will judge the pictures on the basis of originality, creativity, uniqueness and relevance to the submission category.
- The winning pictures will be featured in the 2020 LKRA calendar.
We are looking forward to receiving all your great photos and memories of our beautiful Lake Kasshabog!
You can pay your Lake Kasshabog Residents’ Association $20 membership fee by:
- Send the completed form and a cheque, to Lake Kasshabog Residents Association P.O. Box 858 , Havelock, ON K0L 1Z0
- Drop boxes with envelopes are provided at Stoney Point Marina or the Library. Complete the information on the outside of the envelope, put a cheque or cash inside the envelope and place it in the box
- Send an e-transfer using the email address email@example.com.
Then send a separate email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the security password you used and ALL the information that is on the form below, even if you think it may already be in the database.
City ___________________________________________Postal Code ____________________________
Cottage 911 No. (eg 123 FR 75)__________________________Cottage No. (eg M110)_______________
Home Phone _______________________________Cottage Phone ______________________________
Please send Address and E-Mail changes to email@example.com.